Microsoft Dynamics GP – Field Service
Deliver customer information, case management, service history, and support knowledge directly to the desktops of customer service representatives and supervisors, giving them the tools to deliver consistent, efficient service that enhances customer loyalty and profitability.
- Utilize multiple interaction channels, including phone calls, e-mail messages, in-person communications, and self-service Web sites to quickly create, manage, and resolve service issues. Use streamlined access to cases, customer history, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and a powerful Knowledge Base to support customers effectively and productively. Enable customer service representatives to deliver consistent customer experiences through flexible and structured customer service stages and processes through Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Assign, manage, and resolve support incidents with automated routing, queuing, and escalation of service requests, along with case management, communications tracking, and auto-response e-mail. Use Windows Workflow Foundation to create and execute robust service processes that span the customer service organization.
- Improve your first-call resolution rates using a searchable, shared knowledge base of articles organized by product and service category, as well as through integrated “Presence” information and instant messaging. Quickly locate and communicate with subject matter experts, managers, or supervisors using contact information that is embedded right in the CRM user experience.
- Gain actionable insight by measuring customer satisfaction during all stages of the service lifecycle either in real-time or as part of a service reporting cycle. Use historical and actionable analytics to raise customer satisfaction, reduce case handling times, improve first-call resolution, or drive targeted cross-sell/up-sell offers to customers. Incorporate service analytics into product improvement initiatives, quality measurement processes, and warranty program optimization.
- Confidently build and deploy world-class Contact Centers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM through on-premise integration with critical contact center infrastructure products, including leading telephony switch, automated call distribution (ACD), and computer-telephone integration (CTI) products from Microsoft Gold Certified and Certified partners, as well as agent scripting, offer management and workforce management, and call quality solutions.
- Much of the information needed to answer customer questions is scattered across applications such as ERP, billing, and invoicing systems. This information can be surfaced through Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This gives customer service representatives the ability to see all customer interaction information across multiple systems in one place.